Thank you to all of the parishes and dioceses who have recently invited us to speak about the blessings of Family Formation to their members! Your openness to this unique model, your thoughtful questions, your hospitality, and your support for our work always make it so nice to visit.
In the past few months we’ve spoken to:
- the parents at St. Mary’s in Larchwood, IA
- the parents at St. Mary’s in Waverly, MN
- the parents at St. Francis Xavier in Buffalo, MN
- DREs from the Diocese of New Ulm, MN
- DREs and parish representatives from the Diocese of Peoria, IL
- And coming up soon we will have a presentation to directors of evangelization and catechesis from various dioceses and archdioceses at Franciscan University in Steubenville, Ohio.
If you are interested in having a Family Formation representative come to your parish, contact us. We love to travel and would be especially interested in promoting the program in Hawaii or Florida sometime this January. (Okay, I’m just kidding about that last bit. We’ll do our best to help you even if you live in snowy Minnesota.)