During Lent, when your friends or co-workers express curiosity about Catholic customs and symbolism, use those moments as opportunities to evangelize! Follow this link to the USCCB’s site to get great answers to six common questions Catholics hear during Lent.
- What’s with that dirt on your head?
- So why aren’t you eating pepperoni pizza on Friday?
- So why exactly are you not eating candy for the next month?
- I don’t get it — All you do is give up candy?
- Why are you carrying around tree branches?
- So, why can’t you go to the baseball opener on Friday?