How are you doing? We hope you’re finding some doable ways to keep your Easter celebration going!
- Many parishes are offering online Masses. Try “visiting” a different parish sometime this week.
- Talk about how the disciples hid before Pentecost (John 20:19). Play hide and seek.
- Read the Easter story from John 20:21.
- Place a resurrection picture in a place of honor. If you don’t have one already, you can find many options here. Click on “search” and then “resurrection” in the title box. You’ll get over 120 options with the word “resurrection” in the title. Click on the thumbnails to find something you like and print if you can or simply download to make it your screen background. They’re all high quality, public domain images.
- Are your Easter decorations still up? Leave them up for all 50 days.
- Pray the Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary.
- Bake Easter treats.
- Make a list of everything you can think of to be thankful for.
- Have an Easter egg hunt after Easter Sunday.
- Memorize John 3:16 together.