Are you still celebrating? We hope you’re finding some doable ways to keep your Easter celebration going!
- Watch a movie with an Easter theme.
- Make a sign or banner or even decorate a tent card for your prayer space that says “Jesus is Risen!”
- Watch an extra online Mass this week.
- Light a candle at family meals to recall that the Light of Christ is in the world.
- Make a joyful noise! Use simple rhythm instruments with your favorite Easter songs.
- Read Numbers 6:24-26 and bless each other with holy water.
- Surprise someone with a “Happy Easter!” today.
- Next time the weather is nice have a family picnic and enjoy the beauty of spring.
- Read the Easter story from a children’s Bible.
- Plant flowers to honor Mary. So an online search of “Mary garden” for ideas.